Great Weekdays with Wonderful Weekend

Posted by Fiq | Posted in , | Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2009

Semua orang tertunggu-tunggu ketibaan hujung minggu. Honestly, I do. Hehe... Hujung minggu adalah masa terbaik untuk menghabiskan masa dengan perkara-perkara yang kita suka dan ingin kita buat. Tapi, sejak kebelakangan ni, my life seem slightly difference.

I always do what I need to do instead of do what I want to do. Sound hilarious, right? Walaupun dah berpenat lelah masa weekdays, bila tiba weekend pun sama jugak. Adoi. Nak buat macam mane... Lumrah la setelah diri dah bergelar pelajar. Student’s life.

But still, I do enjoy my weekend. Weekdays are the great days to push our throttle to the maximum and on weekend is always time for ourselves, family, and great friends. I wish you happy Sunday!!!

"The most wasted day is that in which we have no laughed."
-Nicholas Chamfort-

Comments (2)

sunday.hari utk tdo;)

enjoy my sleep